Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How it all came about....





"Not another blog!" my friends bellowed.

"No, indeed," I replied, "not ANOTHER blog, but THE blog that will lend a helping hand to the forgotten, the oppressed, and the style-conscious (yet confused) men yearning for a way to express themselves.

For the men desperate to know how and why to wear brooches!

The men who cry out 'How do I bedazzle a necktie!'

The men who declare 'No more will I be afraid to plan a game night for
my fellow gentlemen, and not know what appetizers to serve!!!'

This, my friends, is about liberation from boring wardrobes,
freedom from ho-hum apartments,
and deliverance to a lifestyle of old-fashioned,
down right, good, clean fun!"

The hopeful look in my friends' eyes said it all. I knew what I had to do. Bravely I took up the burden, put on my bowtie, and began to type...

6 comments:

Katie Runnels said...

i'm on board this crazy craft train! go kyle! xoxo

Molly Evans said...

OOH me too!!

amy said...

Count me in for sure!!!! WHoo hoo!

Jade McCully said...

oh... i heart you and your new bloggy blog-- for the style confused men!!

hayliebird said...

Brilliant!!!

jan said...

i'm on board too - even if i'm not a gentleman - i think you look like you could teach me a few things!