Saturday, September 4, 2010

Excuses, excuses

So I've been gone for a while, I know.  But I've been busy with some other projects, and let's just say, my life is pretty full right now.  I have so much I need to post and I promise that more is to come!!!

Here's a little window dressing I just did for SCAD's (Savannah College of Art and Design) book store, Ex Libris.  I'd like to thank Amy Zurcher, Molly Evans, and Lauren Vass for the help, support and inspiration.


Pennant Flags and Year Book Photos



We are all in our places with bright, shiny faces.

 


Framing window with vinyl signage.

3 comments:

pamma said...

I think this is my favorite Kipper window yet! And I HAVE missed your posts so much ... please don't stay away so long next time!
xo

Justin @ SCAD ATL said...

Fabulous! The yellow spray painted faces remind me of Green Day's "nimrod" album cover.

http://www.quieroletras.com/img/photos/animrod-album.jpg

Kipper Millsap said...

Eee-gad! I hadn't even thought about Nimrod, haha. Must be buried in my adolescent subconscious. Thanks Justin! Come to Savannah soon before the water out on Tybee gets too cold!