Sunday, October 31, 2010

One Cozy Tote

Rogues Gallery is my new favorite store.  I had the wonderful pleasure of exploring their shop on Commercial Street while visiting Provincetown in October.  These guys truly understand the rugged, retro, and refined man.  Aside from clothing their accessories run the gamut, cataloging everything from jewelry to bags, scarves to ties, boots to belt buckles.



What immediately caught my eye was this Blanket Bag, created in a limited edition of 50.  I was a bit chintzy on this trip and resisted the urge to splerge, but I'm trying my darnedest to justify this $270 purchase.

2 comments:

shopSCAD said...

uh, new favorite store? TRAITOR! (Just kidding)

Kipper Millsap said...

Hahaha, you know that no store will ever be as amazing, or ever take the place in my heart of shopSCAD.