Friday, November 26, 2010

Glitzy Arrangements

These little 'uns will be placed throughout the space for Mark and Donnie's party.  You know, in bathrooms and such.

I was watching HGTV today (not always a good idea).  Sandra Lee was instructing viewers to decorate for the holidays with a restricted palette of only two colors.  This will produce a truly "decorated" and cohesive look.  Apparently I am going the opposite, more spontaneous direction.  

We'll see how it all comes together in the end, and if Sandra Lee was right all along.









3 comments:

Melissa Mudd said...

love these kyle. it's a kitsch-gasm!

Heather said...

Be still my beating heart!!! I ADORE these...spectacularly arranged, eclectic, AND they sparkle! ♥ (ps...Sandra Lee is speaking to people w/o a degree in design)

Allyson said...

I love these. Glittery bunches of glory!
xo
Allyson